During this summer vacation I will not be able to travel anywhere because I will carry out my professional practice. It could be said that I will actually travel but at the bottom of my career as a journalist, hahaha :(. I am really sad about this situation because I really wanted to travel to Puerto Natales to visit my sister who lives there and who I have not seen since the middle of this year. But hey, there will be time for that trip, maybe in the winter holidays.
Anyway, I will do my practice on Canal 13 Cable and this has me excited. It's a TV channel that I like a lot because of its cultural content. I hope to learn from this experience and be an entertaining summer anyway. In any case, after work I intend to do entertaining things with my friends or my family, even if it is here in Santiago or maybe go to the beaches of the litoral central for the weekend.
Another good thing that the practice brings me is that they will pay me a little money so I intend to keep this money for a future trip. I would very much like to go to San Pedro de Atacama and take an astronomical tour. This trip would be a wonderful experience.
I would also like to know the Valle de la Luna because it is a beautiful place that I have only seen in photographs. I would also like to know the ALMA observatory. I like astronomy a lot and that's why I'm very excited about making this trip. Also I do not know the north of Chile.


AHHHHHHHH
ResponderEliminaryou are going so fast my dear, you will have to talk to me about your practice in the summer.