I would like to work as a journalist in a written medium such as a newspaper or a magazine. I would love to write about culture or science, that although it seem very different topics are the things that interest me. The chilean media that interests me are those that are linked to the Copesa company, namely the newspaper La Tercera, the magazine Qué Pasa or the magazine Paula.
It really does not bother me to be in an office writing, in fact it's something that I like. Although of course I would like to go out and report to cultural spaces or scientific conferences.
Regarding salary, I do not expect to earn a lot of money, since the journalists do not usually earn high salaries. It's something I knew since I started studying this career and it does not really worry me that much. I mean, I do not want to be a millionaire, I just want to have enough money to survive. In addition, journalism really impassions me so my work would make me happy.
I would like perhaps to study a specialization in Scientific Journalism, since this type of journalism is very beautiful but requires a lot of scientific and technical knowledge. I have also thought about doing a Master in Sociology since I am very interested in the area of research as well.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario