I would like to go to Peru and visit “Los Uros”. “Los Uros” are on Titicaca Lake and are a set of thirty floating islands made of totora, a floating aquatic plant. This place really attracts me because there are people who live in these floating islands and all the constructions are made of totora.
I want to go to this place because my peruvian friend Sheyla showed me pictures of this place and I thought it was very beautiful. She also told me it was a very entertaining ride.
The people who live in "Los Uros" are descendants of a civilization that is older than the Incas and who used to live in Uro Lake (Bolivia) before the Incas tried to conquer them. I would like very much to travel to this place and have the opportunity to know the way of life of this ancient civilization. This trip must be an extraordinary adventure.
To visit these islands is necessary to take a boat in the city of Puno. My friend Sheyla recommended that I hire a tour beforehand. The trip lasts approximately three hours and some of the islands that can be visited are Tupiri, Tribuna, Chumi, Paraíso and Tinajero.
I would like to make this exotic trip just for pleasure and curiosity.


That place sound really great :O I would love to make a south american trip.
ResponderEliminar