Learning English at university has been a good experience because I have been able to practice my spoken English. At school the teachers only taught me to read and write in English, mainly grammar, but not the spoken area. Even so, I think I still need to make a lot of progress in this area.
I really liked writing the blogs because the topics that the teacher gave us were entertaining.
I also think that the dynamics of commenting on the blogs of our classmates has been very good because it is very fun to read stories from others. This exercise makes the class very dynamic.
The dynamics in which we practice for the oral test have also been entertaining. We have discussed issues of money, savings and cards and interesting conversations have emerged. It was also very good when we all did surveys.
I would like to improve the spoken area of my English. I would like to speak more fluently. I think I could improve this area by talking in English with different people and also losing a bit of shyness. Sometimes it becomes inevitable to become shy when a language is not handled well.
In my daily life I use English mainly when I try to translate songs, movies or TV series. I think I need to practice my spoken English because it's something I do not do regularly.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario